According to the prestigious newspaper of Britain UK student visa acceptance rate is 98% for Indian students that mean you have very good chance to get visa.
United Kingdom was ranked as a number one county for education from 2019 it has world class universities available above 50,000 courses in 25+ subject areas. Generally the courses offered in uk are shorter as compare to other country which means less expenditure and more accessibility to international students.
When you have your admission letter from uk university then you need t get you uk student visa which e can say TIER 4 VISA
VISA REQUIREMENT FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
To get visa four main things are needed:
- Have an unconditional offer letter by a licensed TIER 4 sponsor university or college.
- Have finance to support yourself and pay for your courses.
- You can speak, write, read understand English.
- Written consent from parents in case you are less than 18 years age.
LET’S DIVE DEEPER INTO THE FINACES POINT
Most uk universities refer you to pay tuition fees for one year only then you will be allowed to apply for student visa. Additionally you have to show you have enough funds to support yourself and living expenses. If you will be studying inside London you need to show £ 1334 per month which is around £12,000(11.5 lakh Indian rupees) for regular 9months for master degree. If in case you will be living outside London your living expenses will be low that’s £1023 per month (9 lakh Indian rupees) £ 9207 for nine months for master degree its necessary t o show proof of funds applying for your uk student visa.
WHAT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UK STUDENT VISA
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of completed visa application form.
- 2 passport photograph
- A confirmation of acceptance for studies or CAS from your course provider
- Original mark sheet and transcript of prior education
- Your English speaking exam result IELTS or a statement of exemption from English language requirement.
- Documentation serving as proof of funds that you can pay for your course and expenses.
- Medical test certificates (if needed)
NOW WHEN TO APPLY AND WHERE TO APPLY
You can apply your visa through British Government official website www.gov.uk as earliest you can apply is six-months before your course starts your decision of visa will be available in just three weeks.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION FEES PAYMENT
Application fees £ 348 (INR 32,868) to apply for the visa
Mode of payment:
- Online payment via master card or visa card
- At any standard chartered bank branch (Demand draft in favour of The British High Commission)
- At visa application centre when you submit your applications
WHAT ABOUT INTERVIEW ROUND?
You will have to attend an interview at the UK embassy as per the appointment slot selected while applying for the visa on the day of the interview you requested to submit the application form along with the documents you would also to have bio-metrics requirements fingerprints and photographs in order to complete the bio metric requirements with this your application process is complete.