Today we are going to discuss about student visa in Ukraine directly without any agent.
First of all its actually very lengthy and time consuming process which some time become very difficult for you someone help is highly recommended for that www.ielts2fly.com is here for that.
WHAT DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR VISA?
- Admission letter: when you apply usually it will take 10 -12 working days you don’t actually need the hard copy of that you can work with the scanned copy of that as well.
- Invitation letter: again, invitation letter take around 10-14 working days around two weeks.
- Your original passport
- Fur passport size photographs with white background without specks and exposure should be around 70-80%.
- Bank statement of past 6 months with the amount of at least 3.5lac INR WHICH IS EQUILANT TO $5,000 US dollars
- Then you need the no objection certificate and sponsorship certificate after this two authority letters.
- In case if u have gap between your higher secondary and year of applying then you need the gap certificate in gap certificate you have to show and prove to the counsellor you have been connected somewhere with studies or academics
- After that your documents have to be attested apostle and translated.
THAT’S AL ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO BEFORE PROCCESS
For you it might be very messy and it might take time for you with these documents you can apply by yourself even in case you find any difficulty please comment below.
HOW TO TRACK APPLICATION?
After the application, you will receive an email on registered email and you may also be able to get update by SMS sent directly on your phone. Furthermore, you can also track your application status online through reference number reference in the invoice issued by Ukraine visa application along with your date of birth to access this service.
HOW TO COLLECT PASSPORT?
After a visa application your decision has been made. You can pick up your passport from the Ukraine visa application center or have your passport returned to you by courier for an additional fees then the need a letter of authorization signed by you, bring the receipt issued to you by the Ukraine visa application center and their government identification.